Subject: Lojban Paperback format

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 01:42:45 -0700 (PDT)

Incidentally, the _What is Lojban?_ brochure is now also available in 6''
x 9'' format on
http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/lojbanLevel0.paperback.rtf . (The
DocBook modified stylesheet used to generate is included in the DocBook
zipfile as my_docbook.paperback.dsl .) This document will be the master
document for eventual publication by Lojban Central (which is why it is in
RTF.)

-- 
/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\
| "One must first know that traditionally a Japanese bus has carried not ||
| only a driver but one or more young girls who stand in the aisles and ||
| sell tickets, announce stops, and in general console the passengers for||
| the inadequacies and discomforts of this transient world." \
| --- Roy Andrew Miller, _The Japanese Language_, p. 251 \
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\[email-masked]|||||||Transient Passenger||||||Nick Nicholas||||||||||
==\||||||||||||www.opoudjis.net||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/
()() ()() ()()