Subject: Intro to lessons update

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:47:44 -0700 (PDT)

Fixed newlines; removed optional punctuation
CVS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: lessintro.doc.xml
CVS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lojbanists, unfortunately in moving from Mac to PC to Unix I've made a
hash of the newlines in half the lessons, so that diff hasn't exactly been
working. I've fixed this now, but diff won't really work backwards, so
*sigh* I request you double check the alterations in the newly uploaded
lessons.

.u'usai

-- 
/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\
| "One must first know that traditionally a Japanese bus has carried not ||
| only a driver but one or more young girls who stand in the aisles and ||
| sell tickets, announce stops, and in general console the passengers for||
| the inadequacies and discomforts of this transient world." \
| --- Roy Andrew Miller, _The Japanese Language_, p. 251 \
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\[email-masked]|||||||Transient Passenger||||||Nick Nicholas||||||||||
==\||||||||||||www.opoudjis.net||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/
()() ()() ()()