Subject: Location of Lojbangug

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 15:22:34 -0400

coi rodo

I've got another theory about lojbangug. If we look at the morphology, it
suggests Africa. Bantu languages are the only ones I've ever heard that
begin words with sounds like ml and jb and zd. I think that the people of
lojbangug were a race of naturalists, who traveled all over the world, and
learned of various animals and plants. But, as they did not study the
people, they did not pick up game terms. As for terdi, they may have
realized the possibility of other planets supporting life, or they may have
wanted to say things like 'Earth is the planet of bears as well.' Oddly, the
civilization died out, except that modern lojbanguggians seem to live
primarily in north america, hence the time zones on messages they send to
each other. Also, they forgot some of the gismu for plants, and the language
lost some of its color. The language has been revived, but it seems that the
cultural revival is going slowly - jbozgi has yet to catch on, and while
there is some lojbanguggian literature there is not an overwhelming amount.
Poetry is rare but not unheard of in modern lojbangug. Lojban history
suggests a war between lojbangug and loglandia around 1988. Lojbangug seems
to have won. Lojbanguggian technology was quite advanced, hence the terms
for television and computer as root words in the language.

--la kreig.daniyl

'segu le bavli temci gi mi'o renvi lo purci
.i ga le fonxa janbe gi du mi'
-la djimis.BYFet

xy.sy. gubmau ckiku cmesanji: 0x5C3A1E74