Subject: registry of experimental cmavo

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 00:35:28 +0100

A. Is there a registry of experimental cmavo? If not, could
we have one? If noone else wants to maintain it, I'd volunteer
to.

B. Can experimental cmavo belong to experimental selmaho and
hence can there be experimental grammatical structures?

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

List of experimentals on my wishlist:

1. In BAhE: next word begins nonstandard construction.

2. bridi-to-sumti converter

3. bridi-to-ROI converter, expressing "p in PA possible worlds in 
which q"

4. takes cmevla as complement and yields da-series KOhA, allowing
bare cmevla to function as da-series KOhA thereafter.

5. takes cmevla as complement and yields ko'a-series KOhA, allowing
bare cmevla to function as ko'a-series KOhA thereafter.

6. In SE: fill places from x2/x3/x4/x5 onwards with zi'o

7. forethought sumti-tail connectives [tho experimental usage
of bridi-tail connectives as sumti-tail connectives would suffice?]

8. nonveridicality indicator (a) with grammar of NA, (b) that can
occur in relative phrases

--And.