Subject: Re: [lojban] Taxonomy

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:06:37 -0700

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 07:57:06PM -0400, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jul 2001, Bob LeChevalier (lojbab) wrote:
> >Already thought of that and built it into the language.
> >
> >Starting from the end of your list, the words are jutsi, seljutsi, 
> >terjutsi, veljutsi, xemjutsi, and then perhaps (because it has never come 
> >up before) selxavjutsi, selzeljutsi
> 
> But it says: "places do not correspond to specific levels in the hierarchy".
> Also, there are suborders, infraorders, subgenera, subphyla, etc.

Maybe you should tell taxonomists to get their act together and call us
back, then. 8)

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/