Subject: Re: [lojban] short list of typos in Book hardcopy

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:14:15 -0400

At 12:35 AM 07/17/2001 +0100, And Rosta wrote:
>Is a list of errata in the Codex Woldemar being compiled
>anywhere? Anyway, while I remember, here's a small
>collection of typos:
>
>p437 ex5.9 [gloss]: our -> four
>p438: j vu'u -> vu'u
>p458: -established -> established
>p467 ex4.3: zu'o -> zo'u
>
>[BTW, are pdfs or ps files of individual pages available
>yet, so we can paste them in our books where there are
>missing pages?]

Yes. Send me a list of pages. I am doing this for someone else already so 
I may be pretty prompt about it for you and anyone else who needs page 
replacements as well.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org