Subject: RE: [lojban] Re: Looking down

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:12:23

> > >@c Soon her eye fell on a little glass box that was lying under
> > >@c the table:
> > >
> > >i baziku le abu kanla cu farlu lo cmalu ke blaci tanxe noi vreta
> > >le cnita be le jubme
> >
> > Yuck. Hopefully she picked her eye up before someone stepped on it.
> >
> > lojbab
>
>Who was guilty of this translation? Not Jorge, surely. But at any
>rate, it deserves to go in the textbook as a classic of the
>incontrovertibly malglico.
>
>--And.

Oh dear! It was me... :)

When the looking down discussion came up I remembered this sentence
and just had to post the word for word translation... (I forgot to
add a zo'o)

In the for real translation, I wrote:

i bazi le nu abu catlu cu se farna lo cmalu ke blaci tanxe noi cnita
le jubme

I now notice that I forgot the {ku} after {bazi}.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.