Subject: RE: [lojban] Where is Lojbangug?

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:03:59 +0100

Pierre:
> On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, And Rosta wrote:
> >I like that fuhivla -- it should go in the dictionary -- but given that
> >places are easier to add, by BAIing or lujvoing, rather than to subtract,
> >by zihoing, place structures should be as minimal as possible, and an
> >abstract chess game -- a licit series of moves from start to finish --
> >would be just "x1 is a chess game". Hence I would urge "caxmati: x1 is
> >an abstract chessgame" and, say, "nunycaxmati: x1 is a chess game between
> >x2 (white) and x3 (black)". Moreover, I would urge this sort of reasoning
> >on all new words.
> 
> But if "caxmati" meant "x1 is an abstract chessgame", then "nunycaxmati" 
> would mean "x1 is the event that x2 is an abstract chessgame". Where do the 
> black and white come from? 

Alright -- if you're a jvajvoist then make it "fasnycaxmati" or
"jivnycaxmati" (fasnu/jivna zei caxmati), "abstract chessgame x1 is realized 
in a game played by x2 (white) and x3 (black)"

--And.