Subject: Updates: XML streamlined

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 01:13:45 -0700 (PDT)

I've completed the mods necessary to the brochure and lessons to (a) allow
them to be compiled by Makefile; (b) allow indexing, with ranges in RTF.
I've put the ancillary files needed for the two projects in
http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/lojban.docbooktools.zip , and in
the repository as project docbooktools. I'm eager to hear if people
succeed in compiling the source.

-- 
/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\
| "One must first know that traditionally a Japanese bus has carried not ||
| only a driver but one or more young girls who stand in the aisles and ||
| sell tickets, announce stops, and in general console the passengers for||
| the inadequacies and discomforts of this transient world." \
| --- Roy Andrew Miller, _The Japanese Language_, p. 251 \
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\[email-masked]|||||||Transient Passenger||||||Nick Nicholas||||||||||
==\||||||||||||www.opoudjis.net||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/
()() ()() ()()