Subject: Re: [lojban] Vocabulary in Lessons

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:07:10 -0700 (PDT)

To clarify: the full gismu place structures are already in the lessons;
they are just scattered in the individual lessons. Should they be repeated
in toto at the end of the lessons, or only with keywords and
cross-references to the full definitions? It's looking like the former at
the moment; but this has already taken the paperback format lessons book
to 252 pages (adding 15 pages), and the index is not yet compiled.

-- 
/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\
| "One must first know that traditionally a Japanese bus has carried not ||
| only a driver but one or more young girls who stand in the aisles and ||
| sell tickets, announce stops, and in general console the passengers for||
| the inadequacies and discomforts of this transient world." \
| --- Roy Andrew Miller, _The Japanese Language_, p. 251 \
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\[email-masked]|||||||Transient Passenger||||||Nick Nicholas||||||||||
==\||||||||||||www.opoudjis.net||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/
()() ()() ()()