Subject: Re: [lojban] From the classics

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:45:08 -0400

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, [email-masked] wrote:
>
>la brn. cribe. e la brn. ractuc. sanli le cripu .i ru barda pinji jivna ra .i 
>la brn. cribe. cusku lu le rirxe cu lenku li'u .i la brn. ractuc. cusku lu ie 
>.i ji'a condi li'u
>
>la brn. ractuc. skicu lenu barda pinji jivna kei la mns. laizas .i ri cusku 
>lu xu do jarco tu'a ba'e piro ledo dacti li'u .i la brn. ractus cusku lu 
>tepi'o lenu mi jinga ku go'i pirau
>
>I leave it to pier to get the dialect right.

I'm not familiar with the original, so I'm not sure what dialect would be
appropriate.

I ran it through jbofi'e and got several parse errors. "la brn. cribe" it took
to mean "la brn. cu cribe" and choked on the following "e"; and the second
paragraph should have "i" or "ni'o" at the beginning, or else it parses as "la
brn. ractuc. cusku lu .ie .i ji'a condi li'u la brn. ractuc.", at which point
"skicu" is the second verb in the sentence, which is therefore a run-on.

phma