Subject: Re: kargu mleca

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:03:22 -0700 (PDT)

The only canonical way of saying this is

mi sisku leka ce'u mleca da leni ce'u kargu

(where da has already been mentioned as your comparandum)

This will acceptably reduce to

mi sisku leka ce'u kargu mleca

and *probably* to

mi sisku leka kargu mleca

Though particularly if you're writing for paedagogical purposes, I'd keep
the ce'u in (because the ce'u is what you are looking for.)

-- 
/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\
| "One must first know that traditionally a Japanese bus has carried not ||
| only a driver but one or more young girls who stand in the aisles and ||
| sell tickets, announce stops, and in general console the passengers for||
| the inadequacies and discomforts of this transient world." \
| --- Roy Andrew Miller, _The Japanese Language_, p. 251 \
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\[email-masked]|||||||Transient Passenger||||||Nick Nicholas||||||||||
==\||||||||||||www.opoudjis.net||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/
()() ()() ()()