Subject: Re: how can i help lojban? what can $ do?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:46:32 -0000

--- In lojban@y..., "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <lojbab@l...> wrote:
> At 07:25 PM 07/21/2001 +0000, thinkit8@l... wrote:
<SNIP>

> >anyways, lojban is one of the only things i ever thought to donate
> >money to (i don't even tip). so if you ever see a huge donation, 
it
> >might be me. i floated the $10-million dollar value out but even
> >that seems small.
> 
> Not to me. Even $100K would change the way we do business, and I 
have 
> trouble imagining what we would do with more than a million it 
seems so 
> unlikely. (I'm sure I'll come up with something appropriate should 
you be 
> so generous %^) And I'll definitely deposit the check promptly, 
once I 
> recover from fainting %^)
> 
> lojbab
> 
> 
> --
> lojbab lojbab@l...
> Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
> 2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-
385-0273

just clarifying a point, heh. i, myself, am not a rich person (so 
don't e-mail me asking for dough :) ) but i do have my "kapitalistic" 
ideas (and the occasional buck in the lottery).