Subject: Re: [darkover-ooc] AOHELL

From: John Cowan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:45:50 -0400

Please forgive the apparent spam. I am passing this message to all
Yahoo Groups lists I am subscribed to.

[email-masked] wrote (on rpg-ooc):

> I am having trouble getting my posts, too. Usually (but not always) I 
> get the messages from the lists that I'm on digest for (such as RPG 
> and OOC) but I had some real trouble with the Darkovan-Exiles list, 
> where my subscription is individual mails. I'm the *moderator* and I 
> wasn't getting all the posts! AOHell indeed!

The problem is probably with Yahoo Groups, not with AOL this time.
I am hearing about problems from almost every Yahoo Groups list I'm on.

The moderator of Elfling has passed on the suggestion that people who
are missing messages should unsubscribe and resubscribe, as that
sometimes helps. If not, bug Yahoo until they "clear" your
subscription, which means you have to sign up for all your lists
again, but it's better than losing mail.

-- 
There is / one art || John Cowan <[email-masked]>
no more / no less || http://www.reutershealth.com
to do / all things || http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
with art- / lessness \\ -- Piet Hein