Subject: [lojban] added one file to the phrasebook

From: Elrond <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:55:52 +0200

Hi,

For some people, learning Lojban goes through IRC conversation. I thought
that since smileys are the nearest equivalent of lojban emotionals, a
brief lexicon for them would be appropriate.

Review as needed.
raph

CVS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:·
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:·
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: phrasebook.webprj·
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: cnisni.html·

-- 
While Linux is larger than Emacs, at least Linux has the excuse that
it has to be. -- Linus