Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: printable dictionary!

From: Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:54:09 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, A.W.T. wrote:

> Good work! It's looking pretty cute - how does it print out on DIN A4
> format sheets?

I hadn't yet tried generating an A4 sized copy. I was holding off on
fiddling with paper sizes until I got around to fiddling with the margins
and whatnot.

Right as soon as I make an A4 version, I'll put it up.

(Any other papersizes?)

> (pdf is a good standard because the files having incorporated their own
> fonts - e.g. look at the pdf-webzine at
> http://www.yiddishweb.com/tamtam.htm with the Hebrew fonts all included
> - Using the pdf-dictionary on the computer, though, is very, very slow
> in looking up entries. But that's not it's real goal.)

I intend to produce a PDF version which is fully internally hyperlinked,
which should make for speedy lookup. Or at least speedy cross referencing.

- Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose