Subject: Lessons: update

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 02:42:05 -0700 (PDT)

Implemented most excellent suggestions by Adam Raizen. A couple of new
note excurses.
CVS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: less1.doc.xml less10.doc.xml less11.doc.xml less12.doc.xml
CVS: less13.doc.xml less14.doc.xml less15.doc.xml less2.doc.xml
CVS: less4.doc.xml less5.doc.xml less6.doc.xml less7.doc.xml
CVS: less8.doc.xml less9.doc.xml lessStart.doc.xml
CVS: lessStart.html.doc.xml lessStart.silencoding.doc.xml
CVS: lessinfo.doc.xml lessons.doc.xml
CVS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

There are many more comments to go through: Robin.CA's, Shawn's, Nora's,
and a panoply of my own. This should not discourage the rest of you from
further looking at things.

-- 
== == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == ==
Nick Nicholas, Breathing {le'o ko na rivbi fi'inai palci je tolvri danlu}
[email-masked] -- Miguel Cervantes tr. Jorge LLambias