Subject: Brochure updates

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 23:12:46 -0700 (PDT)

Modified overview, lingissues after suggestions by John Cowan
CVS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: LojbanInfo.doc.xml attit.doc.xml bradi.doc.xml
CVS: brochure.doc.xml ckape.doc.xml intro.doc.xml
CVS: lingissues.doc.xml lojbanLevel0.doc.xml
CVS: lojbanLevel0.html.doc.xml lojbanLevel0.silencoding.doc.xml
CVS: overview.doc.xml tech.doc.xml xtomathy.doc.xml
CVS: xtomathyinfo.doc.xml
CVS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

These changes are not final, pending Lojbab compiling a new version of the
two documents. The intent has been to remove the Loglan-specific material
from the Linguistic Issues, and to simplify somewhat the exposition in the
Overview.

-- 
== == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == ==
Nick Nicholas, Breathing {le'o ko na rivbi fi'inai palci je tolvri danlu}
[email-masked] -- Miguel Cervantes tr. Jorge LLambias