Subject: RE: [lojban] refgram, Book probs

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 03:14:25 +0100

charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The Book = The Refgram = The reference grammar = Codex Woldemar etc.
i.e. John W. Cowan _The complete Lojban language_.

The Wiki contains a list (consisting of only one entry so far) of
substantive errors
in the Book. But there doesn't seem to be a list of typos.

Things like the jei/ni problem are trickier, in that the Book can't be
right, but
nor have we settled on what the Right Thing is. (Sometimes we do seem to
agree, but that only works for people who have lived through earlier
debates,
so the same debates recur and recur.)

--And.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 06 August 2001 23:59
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [lojban] refgram, Book probs

is the refgram i see mentioned occasionally the same as the Book?

i have seen several times mention of problems with the Book, most recently
concerning [jei] and [ni]. is there a list of errata or infelicities in
the
Book?

steven lytle

To unsubscribe, send mail to [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.