Subject: Re: [lojban] Transliterations survey

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:27:51 -0400

Okay, after listening to you, I think the correct forms are as follows:

>Muenchen (= Munich), Germany

minxyn. I consider ich-Laut and ach-Laut to be allophones in German, Russian,
and Lojban, though not in Hebrew (I use ich-Laut for khaf and ach-Laut for
chet).

>Koeln (= Cologne), Germany

kyln.

>Cote d'Azur (= French Riviera), France

kot. daZIR, though it still sounds weird to me.

>Villeneuve, France

vilNYV.

(ponjo joi turko li'o)

>Bourgogne (= Burgundy), France

burgoniy, as cmene la burgoniyn.

>Marseilles, France

marSEI, as cmene la marSEIZ. (or la maSIlias :))

(magjaro joi ckipera li'o)

What do you think of {auskalerik}?

mu'omi'e pier.