Subject: Re: [lojban] difficulty in getting Logflash to work.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:18:46 -0700

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 05:40:26AM -0000, [email-masked] wrote:
> I run Logflash on my DOS emulator for Linux. When it asks "What drive
> for your lesson data", no matter how I respond, I get "File error 2.
> File not found." I remember reading somewhere about getting some files
> in order to compensate for this flaw in the DOS emulator. Does anyone
> know where I can find the files? How can I get Logflash to work?

It's incredibly difficult, and I couldn't get it working at all.

And, IMO, it's not a very good program for initially learning the
language, because you essentially learn the words all at once and hence
it takes a very long time.

I recommend the flashcard program for emacs. I can provide my version
and my input files if you wish.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/