Subject: Re: [lojban] New to lojban, any suggestions?

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:30:31 -0700

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 04:23:32PM -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
> The analogy fails precisely because an MS program isn't like a pencil (it's 
> more like a book but not quite that either, I suppose). 

Last time I checked, I can legally underline paragraphs in my own book,
and then lend it to a friend so he can see the underlined portions.

You cannot do that with an MS prgram. Do try to pay attention.

> As you say, some people use MS, some don't. Let's let each use what
> they want or need to use and try to accomodate them equally (we've
> gotten a lot better on that lately, by the way, with Robin -- for all
> his puffery -- doing good lead work) and not cast random asparagus on
> either side. 

You're lucky I read this far. 8)

Thank you for the compliment. I think. 8)

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/