Subject: RE: [lojban] New to lojban, any suggestions?

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 02:13:44 +0100

pc:
> [email-masked] writes:
> Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> > Dude, it's a _DOS_ program. In a highly proprietary form of _pascal_.
> > It's completely useless to a number of people on this list, including
> > me.
>
> Consider FreeDOS. Or consider FreePC. Or consider GNUPC.
>
> *sigh*. This is getting to be a FMC (Frequently Made Complaint).
> I may have to try getting FPC working and trying to compile
> LogFlash on Linux.
>
> Or invite the cultist snobs to join the real world of the other 90+% of
> computer users. While they are at it, they might convert some of the mass of
> supposedly wonderful stuff they hoard off in their dens to be useful for the
> rest of us.

I can't be the only person who is utterly in the thrall of Microsoft but
nonetheless wishes the refuseniks well. And our sundry techsperts *are*
making goodies for us -- jbofi'e, wiki, irc, lojban.org, etc.

--And.