Subject: Re: [lojban] Logflash on Linux up and running

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 01:50:20 -0400

At 10:33 PM 8/13/01 -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
>On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 12:56:31AM -0400, Bob LeChevalier (lojbab) wrote:
> > If you have lf1bldwd (which I didn't know was in the online source or
> > I would have said something earlier), then you can make tailored word
> > files with subsets of the gismu list. All that is needed is to have
> > the number on line 1 of the file be the number of words in the file
> > (and retain the fixed columnation of the file format). You may also
> > need to follow DOS end-of-line convention rather than *nix convention.
>
>Not to be a total whiner, but what I _really_ want is to mix cmavo and
>gismu in together in my studies.

You could do that by copying the relevant lines from the cmavo list to the 
LF1 raw file, adjusting the columns, and erasing the selma'o which in LF3 
replaces the rafsi. There ARE some cmavo in the gismu list of course: the 
ones with rafsi assigned. You could add others that have no rafsi 
assigned. Just don't use such an adhoc file for LF2 (rafsi), or you might 
get asked to make a lujvo that is unmakeable.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org