Subject: Re: Glub, blub, burble...gasp!

From: Nick Nicholas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 16:56:07 -0700

>Are there any of the threads of the last inundation that I can consider done
>enough to try to record them -- thereby firing them up again to the detriment
>of the record?

Inasmuch as I am about to issue several retractions (not because I have
changed my mind, but because I am seeing noone is agreeing with me), not
yet.

>I somone watching the wiki and setting those discussions in order -- or at
>least saving them until I get time (with a two year backlog!)?

The {ce'u} posting was an attempt at characterising what got said there,
but I'm starting to be disinclined to do any more of this. The wiki is now
archived, but only for two weeks. However, its content tends to be
permanent (people in general tend not to delete.)

>Are there other discussion channels that need to be watched/recorded?

I know of none such. That the wiki must now be watched, though, appears clear.

Nick Nicholas, TLG, UCI, USA. [email-masked] www.opoudjis.net
"Most Byzantine historians felt they knew enough to use the optatives
correctly; some of them were right." --- Harry Turtledove.