Subject: Re: [lojban] pemcrxaiku

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:30:15

la aulun cusku di'e

>selmorji *ba'a*
>mi le criso ca lenu
>ru'u mi snime

>i.e. there are two directions and one center point: past (summer) <- (snow) 
>present (snow) -> (summer) future

I wrote that in 1994, and that is indeed what I meant back then,
but reading it now I get a slightly different meaning: I'm
anticipating to remember the summer surrounded by snow. To
get something like the other meaning (which I think is more poetic)
I'd have to rewrite it as:

selmorji mi le
ba'a crisa ca le nu
ru'u mi snime

Back then I interpreted {ba'a} as "with a feeling of anticipation",
but now I'm more inclined to understand it as "I anticipate..."

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp