Subject: Re: [lojban] Retraction, Part 1

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:28:31 -0400

At 07:28 PM 8/21/01 -0400, John Cowan wrote:
>Nick NICHOLAS wrote:
>>So that I understand this, there is a real possibility that it will take
>>years rather than months for the content of the lessons to be reviewed and
>>finalised. Yes?
>
>Alas, it is not inconceivable. In a sense, there is no point in
>officially freezing them until we can afford to print-publish
>them.

I will note however, that there is no reason why, when the editor so 
decides, the lessons cannot be Web published, even if LLG cannot afford to 
print-publish at that point. It then becomes up to the editor or the Board 
if he declines to decide, whether to make any revisions at some later point 
when we have the money.

>>If I document the standard, the standard is inconsistent (but leans
>>towards the latter.)
>
>IMAO when the Book contradicts itself, the Book is in error,
>period.

The Author speaks, and is the ultimate Authority %^)

lojbab

--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org