Subject: Re: status of ka (was Re: [lojban] x3 of du'u

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:16:56

la and cusku di'e

>But then to talk about (platonic) Going, you'd have to have
>ce'u ce'u ce'u ce;u ce'u klama, which is very longwinded.

And rightly so, for it is not something we talk about often,
or ever at all.

>OTOH, by my excellent scheme:
>
>ka prami = Love
>ka zo'e prami (ce'u) = du'u (zo'e) prami ce'u = belovedness
>ka (ce'u) prami zo'e = du'u ce'u prami (zo'e) = loverhood
>
>So you can have things exactly as you want them, so long
>as you use du'u rather than ka.

That's not how I want them, because it reserves the shortest
form for the least useful meaning.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp