Subject: Welcome Logical Language Group
From: Mary Gnetz <Mary.Gnetz@lightningsource.com>
To: "'lojban@lojban.org'" <lojban@lojban.org>
Cc: "'robin@lojban.org'" <robin@lojban.org>

I see you have just set up an account with Lightning Source and I want to
introduce myself and let you know that I will be your Sales Person.

My name is Mary Gnetz.

My number is 615-213-4437.

My e-mail address is mary.gnetz@lightningsource.com.

We have a Book Designers tab on our web site. It is on the main page under
the Resources pull down tab. This has all our book specs and templates.
Please note that the last page of your text needs to be blank so we can add
a bar code that matches the text to the cover when printing.

Our printing tolerance is plus or minus 1/16".

When you are ready to enter a title you go back to our web site .Enter your
login and password. Go to "My Library" then pull down to "Set Up a New
Title". Enter all information there then SUBMIT.

You can always get detailed information by clicking on the "?" on the right
side of any page.

You will be billed for the original set up of your title and if you make
changes after seeing a proof you will be billed for set up charges again.
Changes could be cover and/or text and would be billed accordingly.

Once your proof is Ok please go back to the web to "My Library", then "Proof
Acceptance" to Ok the proof.

When you are ready to enter a title you go back to our web site to
"Publishers Secure Site". Use your login and password. Go to "My Library"
then to sub title "Set Up a New Title". Enter all information there then
SUBMIT.

You will be billed for the original set up of your title and if you make
changes after seeing a proof you will be billed for set up charges again.
Changes could be cover and/or text and would be billed accordingly.

Once your proof is Ok please go back to the web to "My Library", then "Proof
Acceptance" to Ok the proof.

When you have a title in the works you will be working with your Client
Service Associate who is Shina Giles. Her direct phone number is
615-213-4498 and her email is Shina.Giles@lightningsource.com. She will take
care of getting your titles through production. If you ever have trouble
getting a hold of Shina her supervisor is Doug Horak. Doug can be reached at
615-213-4442 or by email to Doug.Horak@lightningsource.com. He will also be
happy to help.

If you want to order books this is also done on the web site under "My
Orders". Pull down to "Create A New Order." When placing a print order the
default number comes up 25 - this can be changed. The default "ship to" will
be your address. If you want to ship to a different address just click on
"Ship To" and it takes you to a new screen to add a new address -then Update
Order. All addresses will then be available via a drop down list which lists
the company name. If you should have multiple listings with the same name, a
red arrow point to the right of the ship to address drop down box has been
supplied to provide a full address when you hover over it with your mouse.
The Ship To address page is used only to add, delete or edit addresses.

Orders ship UPS -the default is regular ground. This is a pull down menu
that you can change to 2nd day or overnight. Once you have a confirmation
number you will know your order has gone through.

.

If you ever have accounting issues your contact person is Gayle Cantrell.
Gayle can be reached at 615-213-4491 or by email to
Gayle.Cantrell@lightningsource.com.

I look forward to working with you and if I can be of any help please let me
know.

Sincerely,

Mary

----- End forwarded message -----

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/    ***    I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu