Re: [POD] Re: [lojban] Level 0 latest

Robin Lee Powell scripsit:

> For Bind/Trim Sizes Paperback 5 x 8, 5.5 x 8.5 6 x 9, 6.14 x 9.21,
> 7.5 x 9.25, 7.4 4x 9.69

Well, I don't know what "bind/trim size" means, but it sounds like Nick
has formatted for 5.5 x 8.5, so we are restricted to either that size
or 6 x 9, unless we want extra-wide margins for some reason.

I agree that 8.5 x 11 is too unwieldy.  I wish we could have used
mass-market paperback size, but I recognize that the examples are
too wide for that.

--
John Cowan           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              cowan@ccil.org
To say that Bilbo's breath was taken away is no description at all.  There