[lojban-fr] Re: [lojban] Opinions sought on new Resources page design.

It looks nice, thanks.

BTW, I had the surprise to see that the home page is localized and to see a nice "Qu'est-ce que le Lojban ?" in place of "What Is Lojban?". So, thanks for the index.html.fr in addition to the index.html.en. Just one remark: in French, the language names are not capitalized. So, it should read "Qu'est-ce que le lojban ?".

  Jérôme.