[lojban-fr] [lojban-announcements] Please do not cross-post!

If you post is truly of interest to more than one Lojban list,
please use the announcement list.  That's what it's *for*.

Please read http://www.lojban.org/tiki/Lojbanic+Forums if you are
unsure.  Note, in particular, the valid topics for the beginner's
list.

-Robin

--
They say:  "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm  thinking:  "Does it even occur to you to try for something

The mail came from the "Lojban Announcements" Google Group.  You are probably not subscribed to that group directly.  All mails to this group are forwarded to all major Lojban groups.  See http://www.lojban.org/tiki/Lojbanic+Forums for details about what this list is for, including how to contact the management.

Liste de dicussion en français sur le lojban, langue construite.