Re: [Lojban-fr] Test

I always wondered if there was a way to make Lojban more... compact.
I mean, there is hardly any space saved writing in lojban.
Sentences' length is about the same, considering that gismu uses 5 letters.
cmavo might use fewer letters, in the best cases.
Worst case is numbers written literally.
It is "advertised" that lojban is very expressive, yet English too.
You can also be really fuzzy in lobjan, just like in english.
Just that gismu only have one meaning, avoiding homonym and polysemy.
Question remains : what true benefit for the newbies ?
lojban as a programming language ? Lisp has already proven being more expressive.
And more concise also.