[lojban-story] Re: ca co'a casnu

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 04:11:08PM -0400, Craig wrote:

> I propose that we develop the world within the narrative, as having to
> read through descriptions is hard on the reader; it is also unlikely
> that we will remember that the reader does not know anything about the
> world before reading the story. Therefore, let's not talk about the
> world design outside of the narrative, and simply build on the reality
> provided in others' text.

I agree, although some exposition is necessary.  And you are, of course,
free to post your own statements that contradict mine.

Since these stories are likely to be eposodic in nature, though,
eventually we just have to assume knowledge on the part of the reader.

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno