[lojban-story] Voting Time

I have decided that the numbering scheme is good as is; the
mis-understanding was mine.

Sorry this took so long, but it's time to vote.

The statements so far are attached to this message in order.

By default, 1.1.1.1 will win, as it has the highest score.

Voting closes Tuesday at midnight.

-Robin

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --