[POD] Re: Level -1 doc.

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 03:11:45PM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> If y'all disagree and think we should do POD *out* *of* *our* *pockets*
> for the 30 or so people that have sent random snail-mail asking about
> lojban over the last few years, hey, great, I'm all for it.

I won't do it out of my pockets, but I'd do it for cost rounded down

> If not, I've agreed to write something that will fit in a normal
> envelope that we can then do POD for to get those 30-or-so cleared up.
> Help would be nice.  8)

I'm willing to POD that out-of-pocket. (With a little help from the free
computing centers on campus. :)

I'm also willing to design it, given a detailed description of what ought
to go into it, and produce a PDF for people to print out. I'll even maintain
it. I'm just not sure what all needs to go in.

I'd like to see it contain different material from anything else the person
might pay to get (level-0, lessons, CLL, LK, JL), so that when they buy that,
they're not feeling like "Well damn, I already got some of this, for free!"

Sounds like it might should also contain an order form for other materials,
and the form to register your interest in Lojban.

--
Jay Kominek <jkominek@miranda.org>
It's not just 8-bit clean,