Re: [POD] Re: Itching to publish...

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 05:50:45PM -0500, John Cowan wrote:
> Robin Lee Powell scripsit:
>
> > So, we can now publish books cheaply and easily!  Yay!
> >
> > I wanna publish something!
> >
> > Level 0 should be done soon, so that's an obvious choice.
> >
> > What do you all think of doing Alice as well?
>
> How cheap is cheap,

Depends how many pages Alice turns out to be at whatever binding size we
pick, but something on the order of $100 setup and 6$ per copy.

I'm willing to foot the setup fee.

> and how easy is easy.

Give them a PDF.

> John Cowan   jcowan@reutershealth.com  http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
> Most languages are dramatically underdescribed, and at least one is
> dramatically overdescribed.

Which one?

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/    ***    I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu