Re: [POD] Re: [lojban] Level 0 latest

On Monday, Mar 17, 2003, at 10:05 Australia/Melbourne, John Cowan wrote:

Robin Lee Powell scripsit:

For Bind/Trim Sizes Paperback 5 x 8, 5.5 x 8.5 6 x 9, 6.14 x 9.21,
7.5 x 9.25, 7.4 4x 9.69

Well, I don't know what "bind/trim size" means, but it sounds like Nick has formatted for 5.5 x 8.5, so we are restricted to either that size or 6 x 9, unless we want extra-wide margins for some reason.

I agree that 8.5 x 11 is too unwieldy.  I wish we could have used
mass-market paperback size, but I recognize that the examples are
too wide for that.

I suspect that to be true, but I know nothing of your planet's "inches". :-) What's the widest mass-market paperback size?

--
Dr Nick Nicholas           [Stephen] King published _The Green Mile_ as
Research Assistant         the first serialized novel since the 1920s,