[BPFK] New taskmaster, next checkpoint (repost due to technical difficulties)

Greetings BPFK Commissioners! I have been introduced to the bpfk-announce list.

If you have not yet heard, I have been appointed as taskmaster. I
shall be collecting weekly votes on the bpfk checkpoints, which will
happen on saturdays (GMT). If anyone wants to stall the vote in order
to discuss any checkpoint further, they are welcome to, the weekly
deadlines are just to help keep thing rolling over.

This week I'm changing the current checkpoint to CAI, and putting
Irrealis on hold. It's already Friday here, so the vote call for this
checkpoint will be next Saturday, 4 Oct GMT.

It is my current understanding that bpfk-announce is the appropriate
channel for these types of announcements. If I am wrong, please feel
free to correct me. If any member of BPFK will not be reached by this
method, please inform me of this as well.

So:

This week:
Checkpoint: CAI
Shepherd: Bancus
Deadline: 4 Oct GMT

Email questions and comments/complaints to me at lakmeerkravid at
gmail. I'm new to this taskmaster gig, so if I'm missing anything, let
me know. If I need to do any updates or changes to the Checkpoints
section of the tiki, let me know that too.

Thanks, commissioners!

Lak