[jbovlaste] Re: jbovlaste erroneously states original creator as the person who edited a definition

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 12:14:20PM +0200, Timo Paulssen wrote:
> i just edited two or three definitions by ott and in the recent
> changes list it says "definition update by ott".

That's because until about a week ago it was impossible to update
someone else's definitions, and there's no facility in the database
to store the latest updater, which is why it sends out e-mail.

I've changed the wording of recent.html.  This is pretty non-trivial
to fix properly, so anyone please tell me if it really matters to
you.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/