[jbovlaste] Re: [jvs-watch] Per gejyspa: Etymology Added At Word kamjunmre

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 04:13:29PM +0100, Arnt Richard Johansen
wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 07:15:07AM -0700, www-data wrote:
> >

> > In jbovlaste, the user gejyspa has added the following etymology
> > to kamjunmre:
> >
> > ka djuno kei mreli
> >
> > You can go to <http://jbovlaste.lojban.org/dict/kamjunmre> to
> > see it.
>
> The etymology field should not be used for Lojban-only etymologies
> (and should be used sparingly in lujvo).

For the record, this seems a perfectly acceptable use of the
etymology field to me, although certainly the etymology should be in
the language of the definition.

-Robin

--
Lojban Reason #17: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo