[jbovlaste] Disambiguation categories (was: Re: to injure)

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 07:23:12PM -0800, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

I think probably the Right Thing to do is to come up with a list
of disambiguiting terms that we think are appropriate for an
actual dictionary.

Some suggestions, just stuff that has come up for me:

agentive
non-agentive
mathematical
computer science

I'd do more right now, but I have many other Lojban things I'm
doing tonight.  Other suggestions?

Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueler?  Anyone?

Making up more terms shouldn't be too much of a problem. But I suspect that coming up with a *good* set, that can be used in the majority of cases, is profoundly difficult.

It *might* be a good idea to extract some categories from the gismu list, such as:

* shape/form
* tool
* bodypart

--
Arnt Richard Johansen                                http://arj.nvg.org/
"My speech recognition software may have trouble with ordinary words, but