[jbovlaste] Re: Incorrect use of subsenses, how to remove (and permanent fix?)

On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 04:33:28PM +0200, Arnt Richard Johansen wrote:
> If I understand it correctly, "editing" a natlang word doesn't really
> edit the word object per se, but rather creates a new one, updating
> all the pointers to it in the process.

That might explain why he got that message. At one point, as I'm sure
you remember, it wasn't possible at all to have the natlang word
with and without a sense. There might still be a check in that editing
stuff which is left over from that.

> Right now, I would like to have the subsenses in the following natlang
> words removed:

Done. Check to make sure I didn't screw it up.

> Also, I would like some way of fixing this kind of error without having
> database access.

Me too. Somebody just needs to write up and debug a little edit page, I
guess. Or fix the existing one if I'm right about it having a bug.

--
Jay Kominek <jkominek@miranda.org>