[jbovlaste] Survey about jbovlaste

What kind of new features do you hope to be in jbovlaste? (e.g. adding multiple natlang words at one time)

Just a question. I'm now developing jbovlaste, and I don't know what to be included as "new feature". Every bright idea is expected. Don't stone me, please.

--
If I'm correct, nothing will happen; but if I had a mistake, please tell me, and I'll definitely not to let it appear another time.

mu'o mi'e .uang. (I don't like {.uan.}, since I'm not ten thousand and my surname isn't Wan)