Re: What goes on the first test?

Well, here raises the question that what sort of test is it? If it is a regular language ability test, then we can do this.
However if this is a standardized language proficiency test, then we need to be careful.

Since I believe in the latter, I propose the following.

The Test has 4 Proficiency Levels.
Level 1:
Level 2:
I still need to come up with Levels 3 and 4, but I am not that proficient to remember the more advanced topics. This is pretty consistent with what wave lessons have.