[lojban-beginners] Re: Sorry, an error -- Robin's Tagline

Am Freitag, 31.01.03 um 01:47 Uhr schrieb Robin Lee Powell:

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/    ***    I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu

coi robin
.i ki'a lu cridrnoma li'u
.i xu lu cridrnoma li'u fu'ivla

co'o mi'e .ian

That were actually my first public utterances in Lojban, now in English:

Hi Robin,
I tried to figure out this stuff. Kinda reminds me of the old iMac commercials .u'i

Unless I am way off, I guess the answer to the question in the 2nd sentence might be:

.i vecnu ri

or if I don't manage to jump in before you continue with step 3:

.i le remoi velru'e zo'u vecnu le pibyta'u

But when it is meant to emulate the iMac commercials Stept 3 should maybe have been more like (does this make sense?):

.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .uanai .yyyy. .i.ua.uesai paunai mo

But I can't make much sense of the last word (not counting the bracket). Is "cridrnoma" a loan-word (about something related to fairies)? Is there an unofficial list of common fu'ivla?

Bye,
   Jan (also a male Jan).

--
Jan Pilgenroeder