[lojban-beginners] Re: Gismu creation

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:36:16 +0100
lojban@65536.org wrote:

> By the way why are words like {pa}, {nu}, {se} listed as gismu? I
> thought a gismu has always the form CVCCV or CCVCV.

They aren't gismu, but they're listed in the gismu list because they
have rafsi. (pav, nun and sel, respectively). There are other cmavo
there as well.

--
Theodore Reed (rizen/bancus)       -==-       http://www.surreality.us/
~OpenPGP Signed/Encrypted Mail Preferred; Finger me for my public key!~

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second,
it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer