[lojban-beginners] Re: A problem with cu

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 01:31:59PM +0100, lojban@65536.org wrote:
> coi rodo
>
> Thanks for your answers. If I would recognize {nu mi cilre fi
> la lojban.} in {lenu mi cilre fi la lojban. cu xamgu mi} as a
> selbri the {cu} in this sentence would be clear. Let's see what
> I understand with my little knowledge about Lojban. If I don't
> use {cu} {xamgu} would be x5 of {cilre}.

No.

You would have a tanru consisting of the pieces "nu mi cilre fi la
lojban." and "xamgu".  Literally, "event of I learn lojban type-of
goodness".  mi then fills the x2 of that tanru; i.e. the x2 of xamgu.

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/    ***    I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu