Re: A short Lojban text with English translations

Folks,
    I can't comment on the lojban directly but I feel that the
pidgin loses something. "is-something-cooked" is important except
as an instance of "affected by the fire" and it should be chosen
for poetic properties (like rhyming with "BIC") and likewise
"your last something-eaten" is to be  an instance of "a central
part of your anatomy" but again chosen poetically ("meal" .vs. "steel").
My fears in your translation are that it is not clear that the
"last something-eaten" will still be in them when the weapon passes
through it and that Kaa is not on the menu.

    Arthur Protin