[lojban] Re: A Simpler Quantifier Logic (blog article)

After re-reading la selpahi's excellent article on plural quantification, I became curious how much of a problem there was with collective or non-distributive sumti places.
Does that just come up with jmaji, simxu, and a few others, or is it pervasive?
So I went thru the whole gimste and decided which places seemed non-distributive and found 143, listed in the attachment.
As I think PC pointed out, there were a good number of cases where usage might go either way depending on context.
All the "under conditions" places might qualify, except I don't understand the meaning of that, yet.

Any one take a similar look at what places distribute?

mihe la bremenli